Thank you for your order!
When the call came in that our front-line workers needed fabric face masks for extra protection while battling this new virus, I knew I had to help.
I borrowed a sewing machine from my neighbor and got to work! I have since been re-purposing cushions from my printed abstract art collection to make face masks.
For each face mask sold, I donate one to a front line worker. That is approximately 60 donations a week!
It is now recommended we all wear a face masks so we can avoid sharing our respiratory droplets.
Here is information about my product:
- These fabric face masks are not medical grade or surgical!
- Made of two layers of 50/50 poly-cotton and come with elastic ties.
- 3 sizes available: men, women and/or children.
- Not recommended for kids under the age of 2.
- Washable and reusable.
- Made in Toronto from BRAND NEW, never used, cushion covers from my collection featuring my original abstract art.
- Please allow 4 to 7 days for shipping Canada-wide.
- Free shipping Canada-wide.
Colors: These masks contain mostly shades of yellow, grey, black and white. If this print is unavailable I will do my best to send one in similar shades.