Need a great way to exercise and get around town? You will LOVE these printed leggings from the Nadia Lloyd Collection, featuring her commemorative Covid-19 printed art!
Compression fit performance fabric milled in Montreal. Made to last, this fabric won't lose shape and the vibrant print will never fade.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Ankle hems are also cover stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your leggings again soon
This item is made to order. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Products that are made to order are final sale. No returns or refunds available.