Take Toronto on the go with this artwork printed skirt by Nadia Lloyd for everyday wear!
Made from knit fabric, milled in Montreal, this skirt is soft, silky to touch, fitted and very flattering. This fitted skirt falls above the knee, is truly made to last, maintain shape and best of all the art will never fade.
This skirt is available in small to extra large. Please see sizing chart for details.
This product is available for wholesale, contact Nadia Lloyd at email@example.com for details.
Our vibrant, body hugging fitted skirts can be paired with a tunic top for the office, or dressed up for a night out!
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Printed and fitted skirt is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade or lose it's shape holds shape
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place (sits under the belly button for most people)
• Fitted skirt hugs your body and falls just above the knee on most
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your skirt again soon
These beauties are made to order, please allow 6-8 days for delivery within Canada, 10 days for US shipping and 12-20 days for International shipping.